1. ROAM | a soundtrackish playlist; because I like to feel like I’m star of my own motion picture. Throw a heart on the playlist here.
Press play.. and throw a heart on it for later : )
2. Picked up this new Leica Q2 and wow talk about a package! Fixed 28mm 1.7 lens with max 47 Megapixels. Everything I wanted in one small setup to elevate my travel street photography on a trip to Marrakech Morocco + Lisbon Portugal. Full Review coming soon!
3. After months of intentionally incorporating a practice of journaling 5 things I’m grateful for every morning, I am here to tell you.. this is truth…
4. Currently Reading: Darling Digital Magazine .. if you haven’t discovered these gorgeous publications, go. now. They’re even better in print.
5. I tried this magic mushroom drink for energy and I’m hooked! @om mushrooms
6. I picked up a couple of these edgy minimal gold pieces to wardrobe and these threaders are a whole vibe. @kmichaels
7. Defining moment :
8. Ludicivo Einaudo | The Earth’s Prelude most beautiful song I’ve heard in some time.
9. TAP Portugal has been pretty great to travel with and they serve a nice red wine with dinner and use sustainable serving trays, paper cups and metal utensils.
10. I discovered another fantastic use for my say all be all Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Castille Soap on my trip to Marrakech, I was able to stay consistent with my brush washing regimen as well as using the soap to hand wash my underwear and hang dry them post shower to keep my carry on clean and thong selection stacked. ; )